If at first you don't succeed... order pizza.

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's been a while!

Wow! I can't believe it has been two weeks since I have posted any recipes... to say our little schedule has been hectic would be quite fair :) I'm not even going to get to finish this post today... just adding a little teaser!


There have only been a few super fun recipes (you know, like not frozen chicken patty sandwiches, chicken on salad, or tacos) in the last two weeks so I will just highlight a few of my favorites and add yummy, drool-inducing pictures ;) haha


Check back in a few days if any of these recipes tickle your tastebuds!


- Grilled jalapeno poppers (cheesy, creamy, bacon-y goodness!)

- Buffalo chicken flatbread

- Provolone and Salami stuffed Portabello sandwiches

- Mango Pork Chops

- Cranberry, Almond and apple israeli couscous salad


And to leave you with a little cuteness... my babies- Emma (the dog) and Mayce :)




No comments:

Post a Comment