If at first you don't succeed... order pizza.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Picture Post!

Ok... so I know I said I would add the pictures and recipes from the dishes I listed last week, BUT...
we spent the entire weekend outside, and this mama is t.i.r.e.d.
So you get photos tonight, and recipes tomorrow... I promise!

Jalapeno Poppers... on the grill... yum

Turkey, poppy seed, broccoli slaw wraps

The clone of a cinnamon raisin Hardee's biscuit ;)

Israeli couscous salad with craisens, apples and almonds

The infamous mango pork chops!

"Muffaletta" Portabella Ciabatta sandwich

Yum, time to visit the kitchen, these photos are making my stomach growl!

1 comment:

  1. Um, I so want to come eat at your house! YUM! Can I hire you to cook for me while I'm prego? I make menus but then by the time it comes to cook them they don't sound good any more... all well! These all look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete